Who is Jenny Watts…(oh and that’s my dog Greta)
- Well, as you might have discovered I’m a photographer. I photograph my sessions in and around the Dallas-Ft Worth area. I specialize in custom photography with a fun, casual and unique style. I work in 100% natural light and love photographing children of all ages. I love color, textures and kids with SPUNK during their sessions.
- I’m an only child (and I think I picked up all of the good parts of that). I did acquire some step siblings along the way but that was in my mid-late 20s
- I’ve always lived in Texas, however love to travel outside the state as often as possible.
- I’ve had a life long obsession with Oprah – tried to work at Harpo studios once.
- I am blessed with the most amazing friends, a truly supportive family and a partner that I thank my lucky stars for everyday.
- I love a good glass of red wine, especially if it’s paired with some dark chocolate.
- My current TV obsessions are…American Idol, Project Runway, Grey’s, Modern Family and pretty much any reality show.
- I can’t cook and don’t want to unless I have to.
- I was blessed with an amazing dog named Chloe for 16 years. Sadly she left us in Fall of 2011. Now we are welcomed with the crazy life of a new puppy – GRETA – the Goldendoodle (yep that’s her)
- Even better this past January (1.31.13) we were blessed with our new son MAX. I simply adore him and you’ll probably see him on this blog quite a bit! Being a Mom is so wonderful and I must admit I see my subjects through the camera with an even greater eye now. Meet Max…
Thanks for taking a minute to learn a bit about me. This is where I showcase my recent sessions to my wonderful clients. This blog will also allow you to find out the most up to date information on Jenny Watts Photography.
Go ahead, take a moment to check out the photos, comment on anything that you wish to. OH…and if I haven’t had the opportunity to photograph you, know that I’m looking forward to a future session!
Have a great day!