I’ve been so fortunate to have some amazing senior sessions this fall and this one was nothing short of perfection! You might even remember gorgeous Meagan from yesterday’s photo of the week. There are so many favorites I have about this session…
- Meagan contacted me HERSELF in August! I was already thrilled with her enthusiasm.
- Couldn’t have asked for Meagan’s MOM to be a better assistant for the day. She was beyond helpful and it was great to see their close relationship!
- The LIGHT - If I could shoot every single day 1.5 hrs before sunset I totally would – something so unique about the light at that time.
- The LOCATION – although I shoot around White Rock Lake quite often – I forced myself into new pockets that I haven’t tried yet and I loved that Meagan and her mom were game for anything! I fell in love with that place all over again.
- The WARDROBE – Meagan totally had an eye for fashion, details and pulling it all together.
Seriously – I could keep going. But the best – was meeting Meagan – such a genuine, kind and good-hearted girl. I adored all of her energy throughout the session! MEAGAN – you were a total rockstar (beautiful inside & out) and I had a blast with you and your mom! I look forward to sharing your entire gallery with you soon – but for now I hope you enjoy just a few!
What a subtle change the sunset has – the last shot and the duo above that were shot literally about 10 min apart.
If you have a CLASS of 2012 SENIOR – give me a shout as I’m already starting to book for Spring 2012.